level 1330 pet saga

Options
Debbie_Luck
Debbie_Luck Posts: 16 Level 2

i have watched the video i have tried this level for the last 2 weeks using up 24 hrs of free play and i challenge you to go into mine and try to get this level the bricks stop falling and i can not get past it--i can get to 4 animals the bricks stop and its all over thanks

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

How you´re getting on with this one Debbie? Any luck?

• DEBBIE_72
    DEBBIE_72 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone  i was stuck on level 1330 of pet rescue saga until i discovered at little trick .If your progress is backed up with google and facebook.   Uninstall the game then go to play store Reinstall the game. Play up till level 5 then if you see the clouds open and a treasure chest appears continue playing as normal until you get to level 28. Try and avoid using all your free boosters you will receive at this time if you can. Then connect back to facebook and make sure you try and start as close to the bottom right side of blocks first to rescue the pet on the right . You should get 3 rockets 7 balloon pops 5 hammers 3 mesh cutters and extra coins to buy more hammers and 3 hours infinite lives. Good luck everyone hope this helps you all and happy playing xx

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone  i was stuck on level 1330 of pet rescue saga until i discovered at little trick .If your progress is backed up with google and facebook.   Uninstall the game then go to play store Reinstall the game. Play up till level 5 then if you see the clouds open and a treasure chest appears continue playing as normal until you get to level 28. Try and avoid using all your free boosters you will receive at this time if you can. Then connect back to facebook and make sure you try and start as close to the bottom right side of blocks first to rescue the pet on the right . You should get 3 rockets 7 balloon pops 5 hammers 3 mesh cutters and extra coins to buy more hammers and 3 hours infinite lives. Good luck everyone hope this helps you all and happy playing xx

That's amazing Debbie, you rock!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?