Help with level 1810 of pet rescue saga

Nancy_BL
Nancy_BL Posts: 2 Newbie

The line blaster booster generated by the game, as well as the line boosters I have on hand, won't clear the bottom row (i.e., the row with the "countdown" column boosters).  I find it impossible to rescue the 19 pets with the inability to use the line blaster.  On the YouTube videos I've seen, the line blasters all seem to work for other players.  I also tried to rescue pets using column rockets and they won't work either.  The rockets seem to be stopped by the "countdown" column booster.  Any suggestions?

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Nancy, sorry this appears to be a current glitch in the game - no boosters can destroy any timed elements!

I have let the King team know about the problem and hope we will get a fix soon.

It makes things very difficult for passing levels like 1810 because removing the timed line blasters is one of the stratergies for completing this Level.

You may be able to pass it using the 'trap the Pets' method as shown in the first play through in this example below.

Let the Pets build up, trapped in the vines, to be released by the line blasters.

Try to position the flowers so they can trap the Pets.

Get as many trapped as possible before the timed line blasters run out and drop them down.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w8MfMt6WUg

• Jane_Whittall
    Jane_Whittall Posts: 1 Newbie

Unfortunately the most pets I get before the timed blasters at the bottom release them is 8. It is therefore impossible.

• Barb_Perry
    Barb_Perry Posts: 1 Newbie

Unfortunately the most pets I get before the timed blasters at the bottom release them is 8. It is therefore impossible.

I'm having the same issue. Very frustrating.
  • Betty__Craig
    Betty__Craig Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having the same Problem I Have try Using my helpers none works on level 1810 please help thank you 

• Chris_Dawson
    Chris_Dawson Posts: 1 Newbie

Same issue, if there is a glitch on this level a week ago why hasn't it been fixed yet ??
  • Barbara_Fasick
    Barbara_Fasick Posts: 2 Newbie

The video you posted shows using the line blaster for the last pet!!!! That's the whole problem! The line blasters won't get rid of the timed blasters! Without that part working, there's no way to complete the level. I contacted King and they just suggested I watch a video....................this may be the end of pet rescue for me   :0(

• Margie_Lynne
    Margie_Lynne Posts: 1 Newbie

I too have the same issue.  All videos show the booster being used.  The most pets I can get is 18.  I am close to done trying and ready to move on from King.

• Barbara_Fasick
    Barbara_Fasick Posts: 2 Newbie

HEY GUYS! The glitch doesn't seem to be there on the Android version, so if you have it on your phone, you can beat the level there and it will sync your progress on your PC. At least you can get past the level that way. (Not sure why my slow brain didn't think of checking that before now......lol!)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?