Why can't I get the Weather Alerts on my tablet? I just get Mondays.

christine1203
christine1203 Posts: 6 Level 2

My sister gets Pet Rescue Weather Alerts on Mon., Wed., and Friday. I don't. Why??

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Christine, this bonus game is being tested to see which amount works best in the game.  Some random players get it 3 times per week while others only once.  There is nothing wrong with your game (or your sisters game) and there is nothing you can do to change who gets chosen and who does not.

Answers

• Lynette
    Answer ✓

Hi Christine, this bonus game is being tested to see which amount works best in the game.  Some random players get it 3 times per week while others only once.  There is nothing wrong with your game (or your sisters game) and there is nothing you can do to change who gets chosen and who does not.

• christine1203
    christine1203 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hope I get chosen next!!!
  • Lynette

I hope you do too :) I'm hoping for the new coins Silver Shop myself, all my friends seem to have it but not me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?