We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why won't king games load on facebook

Patti_Gugle
Patti_Gugle Posts: 1 Newbie

Does not matter which king game i try to play on facebook none of them will finish loading. I did not have this problem before why now?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If all the games don't work it sounds like a local issue as I'm not having any problems loading any at the moment. Have you done the standard troubleshooting and removed all cache & cookies from your browser and restarted it? If you haven't already load the game up in a different browser to the one you use to quickly rule out browser related problems.

• Susie_Sheppard
    Susie_Sheppard Posts: 3 Newbie

If all the games don't work it sounds like a local issue as I'm not having any problems loading any at the moment. Have you done the standard troubleshooting and removed all cache & cookies from your browser and restarted it? If you haven't already load the game up in a different browser to the one you use to quickly rule out browser related problems.

mine does the same, I give up

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?