Icon/avatar is stuck under Mystery Mountain

Options
JoanZappDufresne
JoanZappDufresne Posts: 33 Level 2

My icon/avatar is stuck under Mystery Mountain. I got to the top late last night, March 9, 2018. Logged out of game/facebook, got back on this morning and I'm stuck under the boat and no idea if I got any gold for being at the top. Removing App did not work, nor did clearing my cache. I play on desktop computer, Chrome, Win 7 and Facebook. How do I get unstuck?? I even tried to login to game on  the OLD version but that didn't work either.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,653 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, the gremlins are still in the system and multiple players are reporting it.

The good thing is though it is known about by the people who can sort it out. 

Not much consolation I know but I will pass it on tomorrow again to see if they are any closer ;)

• JoanZappDufresne
    JoanZappDufresne Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Hi, the gremlins are still in the system and multiple players are reporting it.

The good thing is though it is known about by the people who can sort it out. 

Not much consolation I know but I will pass it on tomorrow again to see if they are any closer ;)

Thank you! I hope they fix it, I asked in the games FB chat and this has been happening for a long long time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?