Glitches, Freezing, taking away wins, & throwing us under the boat in Pet Rescue Saga!

Lou_M_McLeroy
Lou_M_McLeroy Posts: 3 Newbie

When you switched to HTML5, there have been nothing but problems with the game:  glitches, freezing, taking away wins (with no prizes), & throw us under the boat (MM)--WHY?  Why can't the probs be fixed?  This is absolutely ridiculous & frustrating--makes players most unhappy!  This happens on my account (lou.mcleroy@gmail.com) & husband's account (mack.mcleroy@gmail.com)--he's been under the boat for 2 weeks!  PLEASE FIX THE GAME!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,513 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Lou thank you for posting on King care. 

There is a very good reason for switching over to html5 I assure you. It wasn't just to cause problems for players. 

Flash has caused problems for many years, not just in games, but also exploited and had people abusing it. I have a couple of links though that explain the switch over and why.

All problems will get sorted, its just some are taking longer than other and I know games such as Farm heroes, are having the exact issues and are still yet to be changed. So please please don't lose faith!

Hopefully in these links it will give you some suggestions that would help, but for your own safety, can I ask you not to post your personal emails on any public forum (not just this one) as anyone can access them and you don't want to end up with it in the wrong hands. If the moderators ever need to contact you, it will be done via the inbox at the top of your screen. I hope you don't mind me telling you, I just don't want you to end up with lots of spam, or someone using it :(

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/html5-and-the-kingdom

If nothing helps come back and let me know and I will see what other help I can get you :)

• Mack_McLeroy
    Mack_McLeroy Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Lou thank you for posting on King care. 

There is a very good reason for switching over to html5 I assure you. It wasn't just to cause problems for players. 

Flash has caused problems for many years, not just in games, but also exploited and had people abusing it. I have a couple of links though that explain the switch over and why.

All problems will get sorted, its just some are taking longer than other and I know games such as Farm heroes, are having the exact issues and are still yet to be changed. So please please don't lose faith!

Hopefully in these links it will give you some suggestions that would help, but for your own safety, can I ask you not to post your personal emails on any public forum (not just this one) as anyone can access them and you don't want to end up with it in the wrong hands. If the moderators ever need to contact you, it will be done via the inbox at the top of your screen. I hope you don't mind me telling you, I just don't want you to end up with lots of spam, or someone using it :(

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/html5-and-the-kingdom

If nothing helps come back and let me know and I will see what other help I can get you :)

I have Google Chrome & keep it updated automatically. I run checks on my PC every morning when I power up. I keep my cache empty & browsing history deleted everyday. The problem is glitches in the game itself. This has been going on ever since the platform was changed. I understand why it was changed, but that does not excuse the programmers from doing their job. Not happy, Husband (mack.mcleroy@gmail.com) has same issues as I do & he's not happy either. You keep taking away from the game -- not just the prizes -- but the thrill & joy of playing the game without having wins taken away, not giving coins on each level of the island, & programmers changing levels used on the mountain & in the game. That time should be spent fixing the programmer errors. :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?