I'm stuck on level 1249.

Melinda_Clark
Melinda_Clark Posts: 3 Newbie

I looked on you tube, but it shows a different level.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Melinda, 

King have been having a shuffle around. If it is not this level here, can you post a screenshot and I will get our PR expert to see if she can work out which one it is. She is clever like that :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Hi Melinda, 

King have been having a shuffle around. If it is not this level here, can you post a screenshot and I will get our PR expert to see if she can work out which one it is. She is clever like that :)

• Melinda_Clark

Hi Melinda, 

this is not the level i have
  • Lady_Choo

Hi Melinda, 

Ok, could you add a screenshot of the opening screen? I will get Lynette to have a look at it :)
  • Melinda_Clark

Hi Melinda, 

I tried but can't do a screen shot. The pic you posted is not the level I have

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?