Screen problems with Pet Rescue

Options
Kaye_Stevens
Kaye_Stevens Posts: 4 Newbie

I have had problems with Pet Rescue for months. I have queried many sources including your support. The answer I got back from your company was not helpful at all. I was told by your support office to query online to get answers. This avenue has not produced any help. So now I am writing to you again to see if you will help me. Some levels load just fine but others will have blocks & dashes of color all over the playing area of Pet Rescue. This is the only King game I have problems with. Please tell me how to fix this. I am presently trying to play level 2099 but since I can not see the playing area then I am unable to advance further. Thanks !

Best Answer

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have been notiing from the Facebook game chat that it seems thata many gamers get the error at the same time and sure, indeed, this issue have been going on for months and happened in both Chrome and Edge. Many pople have installed Facebook Gameroom so they don't ned to play in a browser.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Kaye, 

Sometimes the answers we get back from the email side are from bots who are as much use as a chocolate teapot!

To start with we need to try some troubleshooting, can you have a look at this link and try the help suggested please. Bear with me, if I pass this off as a possible issue, they will ask me to come back and ask you to troubleshoot so its better to start with it :)

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have been notiing from the Facebook game chat that it seems thata many gamers get the error at the same time and sure, indeed, this issue have been going on for months and happened in both Chrome and Edge. Many pople have installed Facebook Gameroom so they don't ned to play in a browser.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

The reason people are getting the error message is BECAUSE of the facebook chat. Facebook notifications, chat, messages etc cause the 'error message', which has nothing to do with the graphics problem.Playing in the gameroom can help though as you have found. 

I am getting hardly anything to load properly on Facebook and the only common denomiator at the bottom of the screen is the waiting for edge facebook chat. Which would be ok if I actually used any of the chat features but mine is always off. 

Facebook feels they need to constantly improve but its never to anyones benefit :(

• Kaye_Stevens
    Options

Hi Kaye, 

Sometimes the answers we get back from the email side are from bots who are as much use as a chocolate teapot!

To start with we need to try some troubleshooting, can you have a look at this link and try the help suggested please. Bear with me, if I pass this off as a possible issue, they will ask me to come back and ask you to troubleshoot so its better to start with it :)

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out

I have updated my browser (Edge). Also made sure my browser meets guidelines of 450 or more (460). I cleared my cache & the Flash Player cache. I still have the same problem. I tried to follow all your suggestions. Is there something I missed?
  • Kaye_Stevens
    Options

Hi Kaye, 

BTW...I never have problems on my Android Tablet other than when Pet Rescue is being updated...I have learned that I just need to wait until the game has been updated. The problem outlined in my original question is what happens on my laptop.
  • Kaye_Stevens
    Options

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...Mainewell Peetra...I installed FB gameroom...my levels were correct & all my boosters !!! U R the best !!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Kaye, 

So sorry Kaye, when people comment under posts it doesn't notify me which is really stupid. :(
  • Mainewil_Peetra
    Options

Awww, I am happy that I was the one getting you back on track! <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?