Pet Rescue puzzle saga

Kristina1973
Kristina1973 Posts: 2 Newbie

finished level 430 a  few Times’. It Will not let me move up to 431?

I need helt. Regards Kristina

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Kristina1973, Welcome to King care. 

Are you meaning in Pet rescue saga or pet rescue puzzle saga? Just so I can give you the correct help :) If it is the puzzle one, there is a good chance that 430 is the final level until they release more, but I need to find out for you :)

• Lady_Choo

Hey, I have an answer for you :)

The game itself hasn't been released worldwide yet, its still only a few countries, so for now, 431 is the final level (puzzles version) which means that when it is released everywhere, you are likely going to have to wait until everywhere catches up a little for more levels so it might be a bit of a wait. 

Have you tried Diamond Diaries? Kings new game :)

• Kristina1973
    Kristina1973 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey, I have an answer for you :)

The game itself hasn't been released worldwide yet, its still only a few countries, so for now, 431 is the final level (puzzles version) which means that when it is released everywhere, you are likely going to have to wait until everywhere catches up a little for more levels so it might be a bit of a wait. 

Have you tried Diamond Diaries? Kings new game :)

Hello! My boyfriend has a S9 and I have Ipone SE. He can go futher but not me.
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Posts: 2 Newbie

I finished level 430 with loads of coins, then they updated for new levels and I lost all my coins, how can that be? 

• Lady_Choo

Make sure you are logged in. Some games now need a log in to access all your goodies :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?