I am on Level 1198 but on FB I'm back on Level ONE! WHY?

Chele_Willow
Chele_Willow Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on Level 1198 but on FB I'm back on Level ONE!  Just since the upgrade.  What is going on?  On my android phone it says I am on Level 1198.  

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2017

Hi Chele, this can happen sometimes especially if you've recently cleared your browsers cache and cookies.

Try playing Level 1 then re-loading the game. 

This usually reconnects with the saved data for your game and you'll be back where you were before. 

Let us know how you go :)

• Chele_Willow
    edited May 2017

Hi Chele, this can happen sometimes especially if you've recently cleared your browsers cache and cookies.

This usually reconnects with the saved data for your game and you'll be back where you were before. 

Hi there - and thanks, but it didn't help. (I even went as far as level 2 to make sure) It keeps going back to level one whenever I reload.
  • Chele_Willow

Hi - tried to play again today on FB. Went as far as level 5. I reloaded and it reset itself to Level one.
  • Hi Chele, this can happen sometimes especially if you've recently cleared your browsers cache and cookies.

Same here! Im at least on level 4 or 5 hundred and it started me back to level one! Im so mad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?