Old PetRescue Saga and I want the new one back

Kay_Holsclaw
Kay_Holsclaw Posts: 2 Newbie

I had a new hard drive and windows 10 installed.  My favorite game is Pet Rescue Saga and now I'm back to the old version.  No friend challenges, etc.  Please change it to the new version.  Thank you.   

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi Kay,

There are multiple ways of playing Pet Rescue Saga. In this case, you are using Windows as the platform. If your current version of the app implies that an older version of Pet Rescue Saga is showing up, I suggest you try playing on another platform (such as Facebook, King.com or a phone device, for example). You should find that those devices and browsers that are up to date will always have the last version of the game running.

Hope this was helpful! If not, just ask away!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Kay_Holsclaw
    Kay_Holsclaw Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Kay,

There are multiple ways of playing Pet Rescue Saga. In this case, you are using Windows as the platform. If your current version of the app implies that an older version of Pet Rescue Saga is showing up, I suggest you try playing on another platform (such as Facebook, King.com or a phone device, for example). You should find that those devices and browsers that are up to date will always have the last version of the game running.

Hope this was helpful! If not, just ask away!

Cheers,

Xarly

I am playing this on Facebook and I don't see any place the I can update. Any suggestions??? Thank you for answering me.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Kay,  I'm having this problem too, all King games have reverted back to the old Flash version when using Chrome on facebook :(    I'm not sure if it is a facebook, Chrome or King problem!   My solution was to open it in a different browser. All is working ok with Firefox, so I suggest you play on it until the Chrome problem is fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?