pet rescue saga

Sailor_Popeye
Sailor_Popeye Posts: 0 Newbie

lors de l'ouverture du jeu  le chargement s'arrete après le cube violet et un message me dit : echec de connexion  , cette action recléme une connexion internet et se bloque 

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Sailor,

I'm sorry for this issue. We have reported it to the studio and they are actively working on it. In the meanwhile, we have found out that playing in incognito mode is indeed working for other players so feel free to use that workaround in the meanwhile.

Please use English when using King Care, as it is the language that we support.

Again, apologies for the issues!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Sailor,

I'm sorry for this issue. We have reported it to the studio and they are actively working on it. In the meanwhile, we have found out that playing in incognito mode is indeed working for other players so feel free to use that workaround in the meanwhile.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Sailor_Popeye
    Sailor_Popeye Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi Sailor,

Cheers,

Xarly

thanks ! and congratulations for you XARLY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?