Why cant I connect to King or use my boosters

Options
Alet_Woods
Alet_Woods Posts: 1 Newbie

I try to connect to King but it keep saying failed to contact store. I can't use my magic beans it keep saying failed try again 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Do you normally connect to a Kingdom account or do you use Facebook to connect in game? You've listed both in the topics which is a little confusing.

What device do you play on by the way?

• msthang53
    msthang53 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem contacting the store.  It has gone on waaay too long. King sends the same email to everyone instructing them to ask other players for answers to the problem.  This is a "system error" and needs to be fixed. I'm having the same problem on 3 different devices. Six other family members are having the same issue.  The King support system is sickening.  They send the same copied message to all their dedicated players.  You have 1 week to fix it or we will go public with the issue.  It is absolutely "Your System" not our devices.  IOS nor Android.  "Unable to contact the store. Please try again" is the error message that has been showing up for over a month.  It's Ridiculous!!!  Fix It!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?