Win streak problem

Options
neodixer
neodixer Posts: 3 Newbie
my wife Dont get win streak reword on Pet Rescue saga. She has reinstalled the game but Noting works

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome to our amazing community @neodixer! Is the software on the device up to date? Some new features may fail to appear if the device software is not up to date. In addition, make sure the device has at least 2 GB of free memory to ensure that it can run smoothly. After checking this, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game again (just make sure the game is saved to either Facebook or a Kingdom account). Let me know how this goes. 
  • neodixer
    Options
    Dident work😕 she reinstalled and fully updated her iPhone and still dont get it😕
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Ok, I will forward this issue to a manager to see if this can be resolved as soon as possible. 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there neodixer :waving:

Joseph45 told me about your issue and I'm here to try to help you out with the issue.

Just to make sure; she has the feature but she don't get the winning items?
    If yes, then it sounds like something has happened to her player account. Best thing would be for her to contact support through this page: https://soporto.king.com/contact
    Please make sure you set the right top and subtopic. It should look like this:

• neodixer
    Options
    I dont think she has the feature ether 😕 i think That can be the problem
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Options
    neodixer said:
    I dont think she has the feature ether 😕 i think That can be the problem
    Hi neodixer,
    Some of the extra features in the games are limited to a selection of players. You might have events in Pet Rescue Saga that others don't have. There might also be experimental features that are being tested before release.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?