Missing Sweet Shop and Coins

Options
Avel
Avel Posts: 2 Newbie
I play Pet Rescue on my mobile device.  I got a new phone and started playing the game on it.  All  boosters have an "X" mark next to them but i found out the reason for that, but  i have no sweet shop or coins.  I do not get coins after playing a level neither do they show up in the top bar.  The sweet shop bag / icon has also disappeared.  

Thinking it was something to do with the old phone and its associated account, i started a new game.  I Played to level 65 and still did not get any coins or the option to purchase from the sweet shop when i think the option becomes available at around level 50.

I have removed and reinstalled the game but no difference.  Coins and Sweet Shop missing from my game.

Help appreciated.  Thanks.

Answers

• Avel
    Avel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Did not know how to edit my post.

Just wanted to add to the above that i played on Facebook got my coins and sweet shop there, on mobile logged in with facebook.  I get my lives / level and gold.  Sweet Shop and Coins missing even with Facebook connect.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Avel, sorry for the delay in responding to you.  I know that there was a mess with Facebook last week.  Are you able to get it this week since they fixed whatever it was?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?