Paradise bay

Options
2»

Answers

• missyhening13
    missyhening13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    How do I fi d my paradise bay I'd and get offer added to my candy crush friends

• knm074
    knm074 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    MarkHawk said:

Hi guys! Welcome to the Pet Rescue community 👋

Here's how to claim the Paradise Bay offer:

Grab your phone and start Pet Rescue.

Find the small cogwheel in the corner of the screen

Go to the help section and the in-game help center will load

From here you can get in contact with support - fill in the contact page and don't forget to include your Paradise Bay ID 😊

Please notice that posting your Paradise Bay ID here in the community will not activate the offer - you'll need to follow the above steps ✔

How do i get my gold bars if i play pet saga on the Laptop and not my phone? i cant find the small cog or help menu?

• knm074
    Options
    My Paradise bay ID is 7826581209
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    How do I fi d my paradise bay I'd and get offer added to my candy crush friends

Start the game, then click on the cog wheel - this will bring out the settings menu and from here you can get your Paradise Bay ID. 

Next you'll have to start Candy Crush Saga, then click on the cog wheel and from here choose the help center. In the help center you can send a message to support with your Paradise Bay ID in order to claim the offer :+1:
  • knm074
    Options
    How do i get my gold bars if i play pet saga on the Laptop and not my phone? i cant find the small cog or help menu?
  • Rezinhah
    Rezinhah Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Paradise Bay  
    ID 7821554384 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?