Pet Rescue Saga Tutorial Videos. Feedback, here!

Lynette
Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited April 2023 in Support
If you have a question about our tutorial videos, would like a written guide to any level, notice a level has changed or anything else video related, please let us know in the comments below! 

Comments

• Lynette
    @JetKuil-Snaterse, I wish they did make them easier for the vid makers!  

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Its players feedback that make the levels harder @JetKuil-Snaterse :( Those that race through the levels then complain they are bored of waiting the same day new levels are released are the cause of it. The studio listen to all feedback so if too many complain its easy, they make them harder. As @Lynette usually keeps on top of this game, she has wasted time making the videos before the level changed :( 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Hi there JetKuil-Snaterse,

I just came by this thread and wanted to give my input.

All games after level 1000+ are made with increasing difficulty at a level that requires a good board, a clean strategy and a reasonable portion of luck. 

I haven't seen complaint messages about easy levels but I have seen players saying that they've just completed all 30 new levels within a day and asking if we could at least challenge them *lol

The biggest programming hurdle for the game studio is to balance high numbered levels so they are challenging to experienced players. Over time some levels gets adapted so that they are in equilibrium with the player base - some levels are made easier and others gets more tight in for instance number of moves.

Most players comes to the community when they are stuck or in need of new levels. I think it is the same pattern for many other companies. When was the last time you contacted your Internet provider telling them that the connection was splendid?

• daviswuppy
    daviswuppy Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing Pet Rescue for several years. The levels have gotten so difficult I’ve given up. I understand people want to be challenged but there should be a way to move on if your stuck. The price of the boosters has increased so much it’s ridiculous. You fill up the piggy bank then have to pay to open it! Pet Rescue was my favorite game but I’ve been stuck on the same level 3 weeks I watched the video, I bought boosters, and I’m still stuck. There’s no way to move on so I guess I’ll give up.

• Lynette

I have been playing Pet Rescue for several years. The levels have gotten so difficult I’ve given up. I understand people want to be challenged but there should be a way to move on if your stuck. The price of the boosters has increased so much it’s ridiculous. You fill up the piggy bank then have to pay to open it! Pet Rescue was my favorite game but I’ve been stuck on the same level 3 weeks I watched the video, I bought boosters, and I’m still stuck. There’s no way to move on so I guess I’ll give up.

Sorry to hear you've given up @daviswuppy :(
    I agree, some of the latest Levels have got way too hard (unless you have boosters!)

Which level is it you were stuck on, I still might be able to help?
  • madsis
    madsis Posts: 6 Level 2
    hi how do i complete level 1271 please
  • Lynette
    edited March 2023
    hi @madsis

I added some tips for you, good luck!

Click here: tips for Pet Rescue Saga Level 1271
  • dampdm
    dampdm Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm stuck on 1156 watched the video  over a month..can't  get my animal to move more than 3 or 4 row's help..frustration level over the top LOL
  • Lynette
    edited October 2019
    Hi @dampdm

There are certain conditions that will make columns move and the Pets slide over, so levels like this one can be really difficult!
    I've added some written tips to the video, I hope they help (let me know if you need more) good luck!

Click the link below and scroll down to the Level you need: tips for Pet Rescue Saga Level 1156
  • mosi3
    mosi3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    mosi<3

نظر خود را تایپ کنید

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?