15 or 30 minutes for Lives to refill?

Options
GameShaker
GameShaker Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2019 in Support
i have been playing Pet rescue Saga for years... and since this week it is showing that I have to wait 30 minutes for a new life, instead of 5 minutes?

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there GameShaker! Welcome to our Pet Rescue community :waving:

Are you playing on Facebook or on a mobile device? 
  • Adunsmoor
    Adunsmoor Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Same here, but I have to wait 15 minutes instead of 5. I have been playing for years and on same device mobile device. I am ready to give up on this game. And how do I eliminate that piggy bank, been full for ever and I won’t pay for anything so it is useless for me. It should be “if the piggy bank is full you should be able to use it for FREE boosters etc
  • GameShaker
    GameShaker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am playing on a mobile phone.. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @GameShaker @Adunsmoor !

The time to reload Lives is a part of a test. Therefore a small group of players have 15 or 30 minutes instead and some of these players can also have 7 Lives instead of 5.

So there are no errors in the game, it's just a game tweak that are being tested.

Let me know if you have any questions! 

• Joddes
    Joddes Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Really annoying having to wait 30 minutes for next life. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Joddes and welcome to our Community!

I moved your post to this thread that is in the same topic. I will pass on all feedback from here to the Game Studio! 
  • Kelly_Muders
    Kelly_Muders Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I have to wait 15 minutes to a half hour for one life. Plus when I quit playing the island at level 5 and come back later, I start over again on level one. I play on computer in Chrome
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Joddes said:
    Really annoying having to wait 30 minutes for next life. 
    I find the five minute wait annoying a lot of the time :(
    It takes less than a minute to fail a level and I just want to try again!
    I cannot imagine having to wait for thirty.  I hope this test does not last too long for you @Joddes
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Oh no! The other account I play on has 7 lives and a 15 minute wait   O.o

• kitten890
    kitten890 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    So clearly this "test" is a cash grab. They've put the time up on lives so people will be more likely to buy gold bars or ask friends for lives and spread the game further. Whereas it used to take 25 minutes to completely refill, it's now between an hour and 15 minutes and 2 hours and 30 minutes. Either is unacceptable when you consider it can take less than 5 minutes to burn through all 5 lives if you're on a particularly difficult level. 5 minutes was inconvenient but I could just go do something else for half hour, come back and have all my lives. Now I'm less likely to come back to play. If this "test" isn't over very soon.. or more likely - if King doesn't reconsider their latest attempt to get more money out of this game then I'm done playing. I've been playing since 2012 when it was first out but with all this waiting, it's just not fun anymore. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?