Error in bonus round

Options
Kelz
Kelz Posts: 2 Newbie
Is anyone else having issues with the bonus game (dinosaur in the bottom right) Usually I get 3 attempts to get the bonus out but the last few days I am only getting one attempt and it says it's my last attempt. How can I fix this issue. I sent them an email from my google play and was told to join here to be able to solve the problem. Any ideas or anyone else having same problem. PS I only play the game on my mobile. 

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Kelz, do you mean the daily challenge? (I think it has a Lama as it's icon) See the pictures below.

This is a bonus that is being tested only in some players games.

It looks like they are experimenting with the game options and it has changed to just one attempt! 

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Kelz, do you mean the daily challenge? (I think it has a Lama as it's icon) See the pictures below.

This is a bonus that is being tested only in some players games.

It looks like they are experimenting with the game options and it has changed to just one attempt! 

• Kelz
    Kelz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Lynette. Thanks for your response. Well that makes sense. Heres hoping they change it to more than 1 attempt. One just isn't enough most of the time :) 
  • fuzzytop
    fuzzytop Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am up set because my daily bonus for over a week You are only give me one try I use to get three try What is going on with the game?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?