Pet Rescue won't Load since Adobe

Jah
Jah Posts: 5 Level 2
Pet Rescue won't load since I yesterday. Black screen with Adobe Upload came up so I clicked allow, but not it won't load. This is on a Mac desk top.

Best Answers

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Jah !

You are playing on King.com right? 

Please try with clearing the cache and cookies on your browser and make sure you use a supported browsers. I recommend playing on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera.

Let me know how it goes. 
  • Jah
    Hi Crazy Cat Lady. Thanks for the reply. I've used Firefox for years and been playing on King for several years too via a Mac desk top. The problem started when I got the Adobe thing come up suddenly the other day. I play pretty much every day so I was surprised it suddenly came up. I'm pretty sure I clicked "Allow" and then it stopped working. I have no idea how to clear caches etc and I don't want to screw up my other settings so I just play on Safari now.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    OK, sounds like it's an error with Mozilla Firefox that cannot run Flash Player properly. 

Have you made sure Mozilla Firefox is updated to the latest version? You can check it by clicking here.

Another option is to reinstall Mozilla Firefox to get rid off all error in the browser. 

Uninstall Mozilla and then download it again. 

If nothing helps, then keep playing in Safari or any other browser meanwhile the game works again in Mozilla. 
  • Jah
    Thanks. My firefox is completely up to date. I won't reinstall though as I have a lot of bookmarks etc set up and I don't want to loose them. I'll just keep playing on Safari. Weirdly Papa Pear still plays fine on Firefox. Thanks for all your help people... =)
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    OK, cool!

If you create or login to your Mozilla account, you can save all settings and then get all bookmarks etc back after reinstalling, but you will need to check for further details with Mozilla Support.

Don't forget to check out the competitions here in the Community as well. What level you are onCrack the Code and Pet-tivity

Have a Petriffic day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?