Do you give yourself lil challenges when playing the Mystery Mountain levels over & over?

shroomsgrlshroomsgrl Posts: 52 ✭✭
I don’t know about anyone else BUT when I lose a level while climbing that Mystery Mountain it then gets a wee bit aggressive and repetitive for me lol SO while playing I will try to make sure there are no pets left on the screen when the last one needed drops. 
Yea, call me goofy but I kinda feel for the cute little guys when the level calls for 8 pets and you drop the 8th one but there are still pets on the screen. Kinda reminds me of the pet shelter and leaving all those cute guys there when going home💞 
Anyone else like this or am I the only insane one like this 😂🤣

Comments

• LynetteLynette Posts: 3,054 Superstar
    hehe @shroomsgrl I do like to save them all too
    Often I'll be so busy trying to save all the Pets that I suddenly run out of moves, then realise I could easily have finished the game several moves ago if I weren't chasing them all. There will be a Pet or two sitting at the bottom row ready to go in one click...but I'm too busy getting another two or three down from the top :dizzy:
    Too many games, not enough time!

• shroomsgrlshroomsgrl Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Haha!! Yes exactly🤣 Idk how many levels I have failed due to trying to save them all. 

Pokemon has “Gotta Catch Em’ All”
    Pet Rescue has “Gotta Save Em’ All”
    🤣😂
  • ruiva001ruiva001 Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Ow god I loose my mind ,but I try again and again ....  =)
  • dilejanadilejana Posts: 1
    4 games, 14 codes. Crack them all to get 100 Gold bars and the Mastermind Badge
    Can't do the maths? No worries, if you can only crack a few codes, we'll still give 20 Gold Bars to 10 winners in each games.https://apkmodule.com/candy-crush-saga-mod-apk/ https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/258738/crack-the-code-and-win-tons-of-gold-bars-finished#latest I got 34 too but then someone pointed out multiplication always comes before addition in which case it would be 22. Depending on whether you are using the proper way or the basic way.