Not receiving gold bars in mystery mountain.

Options
deecowen
deecowen Posts: 8 Level 2
For several games now I have not been receiving my gold bars, some boosters, and some points promised when I win in mystery mountain.

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @deecowen, firstly some of the Mountain prizes do not include gold bars any more, was your game supposed to get them?
    If the answer is yes, then I suspect you're playing via facebook?
    Facebook has not been saving game data for many of us for a long time :(

This is what happens: Every time you load the game on facebook it thinks that it is the first load for that day, so nothing is saved from previous play, like gold bars or infinite lives or boosters that you may have won from bonus games.
    Things like the star collection and various other bonuses all start from 0 again too.

Can you confirm that this is what is happening for you? 

If it is I can offer some solutions and will ask the Community Moderator if you're eligible for compensation.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,835 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @deecowen, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I will tag one of our Superstars and an expert of this game @Lynette who can help you with this issue :+1: 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @deecowen, firstly some of the Mountain prizes do not include gold bars any more, was your game supposed to get them?
    If the answer is yes, then I suspect you're playing via facebook?
    Facebook has not been saving game data for many of us for a long time :(

This is what happens: Every time you load the game on facebook it thinks that it is the first load for that day, so nothing is saved from previous play, like gold bars or infinite lives or boosters that you may have won from bonus games.
    Things like the star collection and various other bonuses all start from 0 again too.

Can you confirm that this is what is happening for you? 

If it is I can offer some solutions and will ask the Community Moderator if you're eligible for compensation.
  • deecowen
    deecowen Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you Lynette! Yes I am playing via Facebook. I have noticed tho that I am no longer offered gold bars. But before I notified you I was receiving gold bars as a prize when I won and opened the chest. I just wasn't receiving them. At the moment, I stopped receiving time added to my game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?