Buy Lives with the Pet Coins

kboomen
kboomen Posts: 3 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
Why cant i spend silver coins for 5 extras levels anymore?

Comments

• kboomen
    Hello, why cant i spend silver coins for 5 extra levels annymore? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,554 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kboomen, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :)

When you meant you are not able to spend the silver coins for 5 extra Lives?

I can buy extra lives only with Gold Bars!!   But, I am very new to this game and hence I am not sure how it used to be before.   I will tag my friend @Lynette, who is an expert in this game to help you with answering your question. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have an nice day/evening!  
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @kboomen, I have not seen this option in the game either. This probably means that you were in a test group for the feature and it sounds like the testing is over.  Hopefully it is something we'll see in the game again.

• nana1972
    nana1972 Posts: 23 Level 2
    @kboomen، what silver coins, you mean the foot prints, im stuck with a team  and can't get more levels, can anyone help me, how to get the new levels?
  • nana1972
    Hi Superstars, im stuck on level 2742 for several days, and i don't know who put me in a team to get more points, when i click on the team icon it shows a note that the next season is in 9 days (it changes everyday), although my map shows 2 players passed me on, and i want play also, i check for updates every day with no luck, why some players have the ability to go forward and I can't, it should be the same for everyone. 
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @nana1972,  the next Episode, from Level 2743 is due to be released soon (may be today?) so keep an eye out for it =)
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @kboomen and welcome to our Community! 

The usage and features for the Pet Coins are being tested so when and for what items you can use them on can vary between players and from time to time.

You can always use the Pet Coins for something in the game and the coins are always free of charge. 
  • nana1972
    Thank you @Lynette for the note, but why 2 friends have passed to the new levels but im im not?
  • kboomen
    Thanks for the comment, but than it was a long test i play this game more than a year....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?