New Day today

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
Hi PR today I have been on 20 mins so far, 1st time in to game Duplicate tag, 2nd time had to refresh after 15 mins, wouldn't move off opening page, 3rd time blank screen 1 min in to 1st game, I am not kidding, can SOMEONE please help us

Best Answer

Answers

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options
    Hi PR MM again, on to the second level, no tools but just got the rainbow bear and used it to play no 7. I was looking good to get through and like many times before the screen went blank and you have to refresh to get back. Apart from the usual orange problem page which I now accept as coming up at least 3 - 4 times a session we are now being assaulted with blankness. I am surprised that with all your expertise you have not been able to get rid of these problems, very disconcerting and frustrating. Please PR help us
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Please try with reinstalling the game to get it back on track:

-First remove the game from Facebook on this page

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

-Close the browser and reinstall the game

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date.

At times the game works better when using an incognito window in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If you’re still having the issue after trying these steps, then I can only recommend you to play on mobile device instead I'm afraid.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?