Please update, I am done with 2802!

bibbs
bibbs Posts: 6 Level 2
pleease! I've been playing for 4 years, and i have reached the end! 😖 
when can I await an update with more levels?!
another question, how do I sync my account here with my app? And how would i restore my game and levels WITHOUT facebook? I dont have facebook!
kind regards from sweden 

Best Answers

Answers

• bibbs
    edited August 2019
    I tried to connect or/and find my account number, but I dont seem to have a cogwheel in my menu?? 
    I just have a symbol with o door and a arrow, feels like I will loose my account if i press that button?? How can i reach my account/cogwheel?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @bibbs !

Wow! You literally rescued all the current pets in the game. 

More levels are on the way, but I have no further details when the next update with the levels will be out.

Meanwhile, please check out the new Pet Rescue game, Pet Rescue Puzzle. You find it in both App Store and Google Play Store

Don't forget to check out all the competitions when you visit the Community. You can win Gold Bars to your game that can come handy when new levels are out. Three competitions running at the moment:
    Blogique
    Get a Petriffic score
    Pet-tivity  
  • bibbs
    Hi and thank you for the response! I will definitely try the pet resque puzzel! 
    Meanwhile I dindt get any answer regarding how to restore my game without facebook?
    nore information regarding my mussing cogwheel in my app?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    What do you mean by restoring your game?

Saving it without using Facebook?

If so, go to the game's start menu (the page where you normally tap 'play'). Tap the Settings down to the left and then the Cogwheel. 

Tap 'Account' in the menu and register your game on that page with an email address and choosing a nickname and password. 

Let me know if you need any further help! 
  • bibbs
    Thats the proem, I just have a symbol with o door and a arrow in the bottom where the coghwheel usually is, feels like I will loose my account if i press that button?? How can i reach my account/cogwheel?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Go to the game's Start menu (the page where you normally tap 'play'). Tap the Settings down to the left and then the Cogwheel. 

Tap 'Account' in the menu and register your game on that page with an email address and choosing a nickname and password or login to your existing King account.

If you are on the game map, there is no Cogwheel under the Settings. Please go to the START MENU
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    This page here:

Not here:

• bibbs
    I finally found it, thank you SO much!
    so if I lost my phone today, and bought a new phone, I would easily download the app once again and just log in with my account, and I would be on the same level as before? 😃
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Yes, exactly!

If the device goes lost, erased or crashes or if you wanna play on several devices at the same time you can get your levels and Gold Bars on any device by logging into the same account.

Note though that Boosters and Lives do not sync across devices, but if you lose any purchased Boosters just let us know and we'll resend your purchased items. 
  • bibbs
    Answer ✓
    Wonderful! Thank you ever so much! Have a great day! 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?