Fed up with my game crashing

Options
June_Fleming
June_Fleming Posts: 5 Level 2
This getting so frustrating - when is it going to get sorted as have to keep repeating games I had finished.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @June_Fleming, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue!!  Can you please tell me what is happening in your game? 

What do you mean by game is crashing?  But, how come you are able to play old levels?  Is the game crashing when you try to play new levels? 

Are you playing on a PC or Mobile gadget?  Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot? 

Please reply back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • June_Fleming
    June_Fleming Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you for your reply - keep getting orange screen with an error message - so annoying as have to come out of game and go back in - I see that I am not the only one with the same problem. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @June_Fleming, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

Thank you for explaining what's going on with the game!!  One more question... if you come out of the game and go back in, is it working? 

Which means if you load for the first time in a day -- you are seeing orange screen!  And then, you exit out of the game and go back in, it is working!  Did I understood right OR am I missing something? 

I am trying to take as many details possible to escalate the issue to the Community game in-charge :+1: 

If you are playing on a mobile gadget, I am guessing "Reinstalling" the App might work and resolve the issue.  But, if you have saved up lots of boosters, it is not a good choice to reinstall -- because we loose all our boosters when we delete the App.  

Please let me know!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?