Charged in Pet Rescue 3 times for $2.99 when it didn't go through -said it did but no boosters

Options
Carmen_Z_Davis
Carmen_Z_Davis Posts: 12 Level 2
I collected all my toys and had a booster for $2.99 - kept saying the payment went through, but no boosters, then it let me do it again so I figured it didn't go through. On the 4th time it worked and I got them, but I was charged 4 times!!!!

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Carmen_Z_Davis

Sorry for the misunderstanding in this case.

I checked your transactions and it is correct that you purchased the Special Offer four times lately. The Gold Bars were credited, but the Boosters were missing in the packages. 

I have now sent you 50 Boosters various Boosters to make up for all the items that weren't received. 

The Boosters will pop up in your game next time you open it on your mobile device. 

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,221 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Carmen_Z_Davis

Here is the post that tells you what to do in situations like this:
    Something wrong with your purchase

Let us know if you need further help 
  • Carmen_Z_Davis
    Options
    I told apple, when I put in my reason a button came on that directed me back to this site. I'm just out 2.99 x 3 oh well
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Carmen_Z_Davis!

Apple redirected you back to the Community? This is news to us as they are the only ones who handles refunds as we do not have access to your payment details.

According to our system, only one purchase was received on the 22/08/19, 18:31:17 CET and this purchase was successfully received and there are no other records of purchases  made on the same day.

I'm afraid you need to contact Apple again through your iTunes account and see if they can have another look. Check this link!
  • Carmen_Z_Davis
    Options
    I give up. I had several 2.99 charges that added up to $15+ I just wanted my rockets and stuff for winning, I should not have redone it 3 times, I just figured since it was still there for me to get that it did not go through because I did not receive the boosters. I would be happy if I could get a few rockets or something back. Since I was charged and did not get anything is why apple directed me to the app developer. I think I will just stop paying for stuff and play with the free stuff I win. Lesson learned. Thank you.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Carmen_Z_Davis

Sorry for the misunderstanding in this case.

I checked your transactions and it is correct that you purchased the Special Offer four times lately. The Gold Bars were credited, but the Boosters were missing in the packages. 

I have now sent you 50 Boosters various Boosters to make up for all the items that weren't received. 

The Boosters will pop up in your game next time you open it on your mobile device. 
  • Carmen_Z_Davis
    Options
    Thank you! So that will show up on my iPad, not computer/facebook account, right? I really appreciate this!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    @Carmen_Z_Davis Yes exactly! I am not bale to send any Boosters to the Facebook game, only to mobile devices. So they will pop up on your iPad or the mobile device you play on the next time you open the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?