duster
duster Posts: 2 Newbie
Cant connect to the store 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @duster, welcome to our Community!

Do you mind telling me which device you're playing on? Have you also tried any troubleshooting steps? Like update game app if you're on mobile device, clear cache id you're playing on a PC?

• duster
    duster Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Galaxy s9 yes I cleared the cache. And restared my phone 
  • QueenB
    Options
    Gotcha! Do you mind telling me which game app version you have installed? 

Also when do you get this error message, when trying to make a purchase on the Store or when you're trying to use your Gold bars?

We haven't received any similar reports so it might be the device that is not properly connected. Did you also try to clear the Google Play Store cache?

-Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Restart the device and download the game again. Then open the game and reconnect it to your Facebook or Kingdom account to get back your played levels and Gold Bars.
  • winkie65
    winkie65 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have had the same problem since updating I have had the same problem since doing  recent update for Pet Rescue on my iPad. It's automatically trying to connect to store and then fails every time. 
  • QueenB
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @winkie65 :)

Could you try the following on your mobile device:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook/King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/King account so your progress can sync.

Hope this does the trick :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?