Where are my extra lives, did you hide them.

terrysmoose13
terrysmoose13 Posts: 7 Level 2
I had 10 extra lives on this account and 9 extra lives on my other account and on both accounts they are all gone.
Why is it everything disappears, we lose items or it errors when we beat the level or just about to ect.
Never ever any errors to our advantage. Someone made a remark here "this happens so we spend money"
All it is doing is chasing people off. T least 13 -14 of my friends quit because of this. Probably a lot more then that.
Most the time I don't even get the lives I send to myself on my other account and my friends that are still playing or not getting their lives.
It took me almost 3 weeks to save up the 10 lives. If your not going to give them to us then don't put it up where we can send them.
Also do we have to pay to open the bank and use the gold bars. Why give them to us if we have to buy them anyways.

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi and Welcome to our Community @terrysmoose13 :waving: 

I completely understand your disappointment at losing your lives :( 

Lives and boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that those items can be lost.

It’s best not to store too many lives or boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. But don’t worry, I'm sure you'll manage to save some more soon! And I have also sent a little something to your game as a one off compensation. However, note that, as a rule, we do not replace items that have not been purchased. 

Have a pet-acular day🍒

• terrysmoose13
    terrysmoose13 Posts: 7 Level 2
    It is not my device. I have  multiple accounts and computers and they are gone off all accounts and  all 3 computers. You guys have been working on the game and I am sure that is why. I don't know why it is always blamed on the players and their devices when it is the game it self. The reason they don't want you to save boosters or lives is because  they want you to get tired of a level and BUY lives or boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?