Made a piggy bank purchase but bars not assigned

Samba
Samba Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
My piggy bank had 50 bars in pet rescue saga which i just purchased but they have not been given to me. Why is that?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Samba
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place. Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.Home page here.  
    But this time we will move the post to the right place.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Samba   :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah: 

Your comment has been moved to the Pet Rescue Community so more players can help you out! 

Hope you enjoy our Community! :3 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,390 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Samba, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  For all kind of "Purchase Issues" we are advised to contact the King Support team as the Community Team does not deal with those issue as the inquiry contains your personal details!! 

Here is the link to contact the Support team through this link to receive your Gold Bars of the Piggy Bank -=>     https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    **  and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items Not Received"
    ** Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the week!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

NOTE:  There is a contest going on for us to win 20 Gold Bars!  I would suggest you to participate and try your luck at this link  Beat the Score in level # 290

All the very best!  Hope to see you there 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?