Been waiting for an update to unlock next episodes

Jaimee
Jaimee Posts: 1 Newbie
Ive updated twice in one week and am now stuck waiting for the next one. How long do i have to wait now

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Jaimee and welcome to our Community!

I can assure you that new levels are in the making and they are released as soon as they are ready.

The biggest problem is that it's much quicker to complete a level then it is to be designed, developed, tested, and published. Therefore it may take some time before more levels are being added.

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Jaimee and welcome to our Community!

I can assure you that new levels are in the making and they are released as soon as they are ready.

The biggest problem is that it's much quicker to complete a level then it is to be designed, developed, tested, and published. Therefore it may take some time before more levels are being added.

• Rosemary_Gomes
    Rosemary_Gomes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Digite seu comentárioO grande problema é que está sempre bloqueado,quando vc ver já esta bloqueado e vc  não consegue jogar,deixo aqui uma sugestão liberem mais fases e assim não ficamos parados por tanto tempo.Agradeço

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Hi @Rosemary_Gomes and welcome to our Community!
    I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 
    Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
    Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?