Gold bar Thursday

9jo
9jo Posts: 5 Level 2
I completed more than 10 episodes (not levels) between two Thursdays and have received nothing, zilch, no gold bars whatsoever, and according to the screen notification I should have received at least 50 gold bars, but they never materialised. VERY DISAPPOINTED. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @9jo Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, looks like you have already posted about this issue and our Community In-Charge @Crazy Cat Lad is assisting you with the issue in this thread  https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/267347/gold-bar-thursday#latest

Please provide him more details as he asked and he will be able to help you with the issue and assist you to get the reward.  For that, you will have to keep commenting at the same thread rather than opening a new thread which would be a continuation in the discussions/conversation instead of collecting info from different threads!  Hope this made sense!! 

This thread will be closed now considering it as "Duplicate Post" and also to make it easier to follow-up.

Thank you for understanding!  See you in the other thread!  Have a great rest of the weekend =) 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?