Coins Do Not Unlock Episodes in Pet Rescue

Rhiannon
Rhiannon Posts: 4 Newbie

I play this game on a PC at King.com (Kingdom). I started playing on Facebook but didn't have enough friends willing to play the game to send me unlocks. It was then suggested I play at King.com where I'd be thrown in with a large group of players who helped each other. This seemed like a wonderful idea. The trouble is the "friends" there or either not receiving Unlock requests, ignoring them OR trying to send me Unlocks which then translate into 100 coins each!

I have tried using different browsers (I mainly use Chrome) and Clearing the Cache and Data does nothing to improve the situation.  I also send out requests to known responders ONE at a time and in small groups of 3 for everyone else. This takes ages to do.   I am lucky if I get the next episode unlocked within 2 days on the Weekend. If I'm trying to unlock one during the week I know I'm just going to have to wait several more days.

So many other games grant an automatic Pass after 72 hours or less. Which is also aggravating but, at least, it means that I WILL get to play eventually. Why was Pet Rescue not deemed worthy of this feature? Pet Fairy says no?

The last update had me crossing my fingers and holding my breath but I am Still only receiving COINS in lieu of Unlocks! Great... 100 silver pet coins... thanks so much... now if only 29 more people send me this I can buy ONE set of stupid hammers. Oh goody.

I know that many others also have this problem and am amazed that it has not been fixed.  Why?  Why has this gone on for so long and why have I tolerated it?  Are they trying to force me to use up all the gold bars so I have to buy more?  I need go to find free Working games elsewhere to get myself addicted to.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?