how do I leave a team?

stopasking
stopasking Posts: 2 Newbie
I changed phones and when I signed back into the game using my Facebook I'm on a team, I dont want to play on a team...I cant move to the next board because I'm on a team. I played by myself to get to level 543 I dont need a team take me off please. 

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @stopasking and welcome to our Community!

It is not possible to opt out from the Team challenge or any other events. 

However, this should not stop you from progressing and continuing to play the game. 

What exactly goes wrong when you try play the next level after 543? 
  • stopasking
    stopasking Posts: 2 Newbie
    I cant leave a team? But I didnt sign up to be in a team...does the game automatically put you in a team? Thats not fair to make players join a team or have no way of leaving a team. This sucks, I made it to level 543 on my own, smh.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Which team you get in and your team members are randomly picked. 

At the moment there are no option to leave the team or opt out from the feature. 

I will pass on your feedback about the feature to the Game Team! 
  • jr0128
    jr0128 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree with Crazy Cat Lad...it is no longer enjoyable to play Pet Rescue on a team. I have played over 2400 levels on my own and now I am blocked unless my "team" participates.. I don't want to send gifts to random people that I don't know.
    Please pass the Feedback on, I can't imagine many people like the way it just changed with no warning.
  • mustangally
    mustangally Posts: 2 Newbie

I also despise King forcing me to join a team against my will. Pet Rescue Saga used to be my favorite game, but I am deleting it now.

• Se_Boohar
    Se_Boohar Posts: 19 Level 2

I hate teams, no on my team ever seem to play except me. Give us the option to be on team if we want too.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

what teams are these and what device do you play on. I am on facebook game and not in any teams or anything that stops my progress. also maxed on levels, i haven't heard of this team thing yet but doesnt sound good

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2

I joined the community today but have been playing for four years and am up over 4k levels now. I have been on one team or another since the teams started. They are not a problem and have never hampered me from advancing to the next level. I have progressed at my own pace. I have asked for assistance a couple of times and have assisted dozen of stuck players and team members enjoying replaying past games and assisting as I am able. If you are upset about being on a team when it does not inhibit your play you might remember this is a game for fun and not your life. Play and Enjoy!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?