Score and progression synce

Bella2019
Bella2019 Posts: 1 Newbie
I'm trying to get my progression from playing Pet rescue in Face Book and sync it with our new device but I cant seem to find the Score and progression sync button.
It is said to be under the settings icon, I'm looking under the little gear but only see view and edit profile. can someone help me?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Bella2019
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

You already realize, that you have not posted your problem in the correct thread.😊There are different threads for each game in the community. You can find the door to every game by going to the home page. However, you need not be frustrated, as I will try to get your post sent to the right place.🙃

Now I'm trying to solve your problem. When you connect the game to Facebook, the game will automatically sync. Perhaps, you could not explain your problem to me, so I would like a screenshot of your problem.😊
     For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here
  • me_2
    me_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Nonsense Bella2019 has stated the problem very clearly. I have the exact same issue. The Score and progression sync button are said to be under the settings icon, but all thats there is just view and edit profile. The only response here is to send a screen shot. Rubbish software fellas.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Bella2019

The Facebook connection/ sync button is on the start menu when opening the game. 

If it doesn't appear there, then the game is already connected to an account. If the game accidentally have been connected to wrong account you will need to disconnect it first before you can log in to your account. In this case go to the Start menu, tap the Settings and Cogwheel and log out. Tap then to connect on the same page or on the Start menu.
  • bmbrittanym
    bmbrittanym Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    There is supposed to be a sync for all games king and Facebook. I'm not finding it the way its says either. Nobody seems to have the answer?? I switched to website view so maybe it can be found that way??
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Hi @bmbrittanym and welcome to our Community!

Are you trying to sync the game from a Facebook account to a King account?

Or what exactly can't you find? 
  • bmbrittanym
    Yes I want all my king games to be updated with my Facebook level. I am on high levels on all of them so starting over is not an option for me.
  • bmbrittanym
    The steps I found on this site in settings is not the same as described when i read on how to sync them but when I went on king actual website it says they are synced but my farm heroes game is not synchronized 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    @bmbrittanym If you log in to your account on King.com and it says that it's already synced, it means that the account has already been synced with a Facebook account before.

You can only sync one King account with one Facebook account, so if you already had the King account synced to a Facebook account or the Facebook has been connected to another King account you cannot sync any further accounts to it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?