Level 2007

Options
Rhian_Owen
Rhian_Owen Posts: 5 Level 2

I just wish to know if anyone else thinks that Pet Rescue Level 2007 is possibly the most blatant and cynical way of stopping people from progressing too quickly so that the game makers have more time to produce the next levels? I have come across hard, frustrating levels before, but this one takes the biscuit! It is so obvious that it has been created with some algorithm that will only allow a good combination of colours/butterflies perhaps once in a blue moon, and there are no boosters that will help apart from paint tins. Sorry, Pet Rescue, it was for a similar reason that I stopped playing Candy Crush and I am getting to the point where, sadly, I feel the same about Pet Rescue. I'd be interested in your comments.

Answers

• Level_help
    Level_help Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

Yes this level its very hard but its possible i did it without boosters

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Rhian, here is a link that will give you a video example, and more importantly, some written tips to help with this Level, it is not about luck, but about knowing how the level works : Pet Rescue Saga Level 2007

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Rhian, here is a link that will give you a video example, and more importantly, some written tips to help with this Level, it is not about luck, but about knowing how the level works : Pet Rescue Saga Level 2007

• Rhian_Owen
    Options

Yes this level its very hard but its possible i did it without boosters

That is not an answer. I am sure that at some point I'll get past it, but I'm not sure I want to waste that much time on it. I am bored with a level that requires little more than luck rather than skill.
  • Rhian_Owen
    edited January 2018
    Options

I still disagree - I have tried using the video example and the written tips a number of times, but I invariably end up with too many of the wrong colour blocks to allow me to rescue enough pets. Even when I won a 'super bomb' on the Lucky Spin, I was unable to solve the puzzle because, again, I was given too few squares of any one colour to have any practical use, even without the timed 'shooters'. I have no doubt that it's possible to solve it, because whoever wrote this particular programme will have made sure that it can be done, but my argument is still that it has more an element of luck than skill to solve it and I am now completely bored with it. Disappointed to have got this far and then be 'cheated' by a badly-written level.
  • Rhian_Owen
    Options

Still wasting my time on this level - you can tell from within the first few attempts whether or not you'll be able to complete it, which totally ruins it for me.
  • Rhian_Owen
    Options

STILL stuck, STILL bored.
  • WindyGirl
    WindyGirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I agree with Rhian! I will usually keep trying a level until I pass it or until I at least have hope of passing the next time. Now I just try once or twice to get my daily bonus and go to another game. I have tried the tricks suggested,  watched the videos, etc., with no luck. 
  • WindyGirl
    WindyGirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have even used balloon boosters to try to get through this level!!
  • assir_elbaradei
    assir_elbaradei Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I tried everything with that level and nothing works, it’s a very bad written level honesty and i’m getting bored of the game i used to love so much, I hope King do something about it, or eventually i will stop playing the game and i believe many others.. i have like 8 friends stuck on the same level so please do something about it @WindyGirl @Rhian_Gonc @kiara_wael

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?