Pyramid saga won't open or sync with Facebook

Rita-3
Rita-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

Pyramid saga won't open. I have plenty of space on my iPad and I have turned it off and on several times but it just won't open. It won't sync with Facebook either. I'm on level 301 , love the game and don't want to lose my progress . Please help !!!  any ideas. Anybody ???? 

Answers

• Debdeb144
    Debdeb144 Posts: 2 Newbie

I don't have the answer, but I am having the exact same problem as well. I can't level up on FB (past 185), so continued on my ipad, as I was able to level up. Now won't load and just goes back to desk top. It seems it's happening on a lot of Ipads. Sorry I couldn't help

• Yvonne_May
    Yvonne_May Posts: 2 Newbie

Exactly the same thing has happened to me, it won't load on my iPad, love the game, hope someone has the answer 

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Sorry I don't have the answer either but In order to find one it would probably be a good idea to put more details about your device and OS into this thread.  Collecting information will help to rule out some potential causes and probably get Kings attention too.

I am using an LG Nexus 5 with Android 5.1 and having no issues opening, loading or playing the Pyramid. 

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

I know that Facebook had an update recently which can cause some problems with your games if you do not have the most up to date version installed. 

I suggest that you make sure that you have the latest versions of the FB app and Pyramid installed on your devices. Check out this video that King made to help you with this :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg

Fingers crossed it should resolve the issue for you all. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?