Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
When I click on the icon it will not open up for me. I have not had any problems until I did the update. I am having withdrawals. Lol can someone please help me?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'd recommend checking the link below to see if your your tablet is still supported.
http://pyramidsolitairesaga.com/help/en
If it is, I'd suggest posting a bit more info about your tablet, this will help understand who is effected by this and narrow down the potential causes.
Try this, it should work
Firstly, remove the game from your device.
Secondly, remove Facebook from your device also. Turn off your phone (leave it off for about 10 mintues, so it clears the cache), then restart it.
Next, install the game again.
Finally, reinstall Facebook.
Fingers crossed that this solves the issue for you.