Logging into facebook from game app

Options
Jilly
Jilly Posts: 15 Level 2

I have always opened the game (pyramid & ccs) and connected to Facebook from either the King main screen, or when giving lives to friends. If I click on the 'connect to Facebook' the screen flashes like the log in page, the the game reloads, back to the home page. (Orange screen with King text. I am signed into King, so have not lost lives, levels, etc. However I am not receiving notifications, and my Facebook profile isn't showing. Candy Crush is connect to my Facebook, no problems there. But I'm afriad to log out. I have read other threads watched the videos, tried the suggestions, still cannot log in. I am using an Android tablet, everything is up to date. Any suggestions? I also tried logging out from King, from within the game app - I am able to log back in using my King user name and pw. I suppose that is why I haven't lost game progress. 

Thanks,

Jill

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I think what you're doing is signing into the kingdom which is totally different from facebook. If you sign in with King you will see a different set of friends and icons etc and you won't see your facebook notifications. The kingom still saves your progress like Facebook. If you want to get back to facebook then open up the settings and click on the kingdom icon and disconnect then click to log in with facebook. 

• Jilly
    Jilly Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

No, I was doing the correct steps... turns out an app I was using prevented me from logging in using Facebook. I got rid of the app (malwarebytes) and all is well now. Thank you for replying. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?