Lost All My Spare Lives on Pyramid Solitaire Saga

Options
JayD
JayD Posts: 27 Level 2

I had about 40+ spare lives saved up and decided to use only one of them. I deselected all the boxes except one and got my life but accidentally hit the button again which gave me 5 lives. After that, everything disappeared. It makes no sense because I've done this before in previous updates and my lives were still intact.  

Best Answer

• JayD
    edited June 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

It happened again. The last time I fixed it by plugging in my phone and syncing it with iTunes. This time, it did nothing. 

But what's really disturbing is that I know WHY this keeps happening. Whenever I want to pick just one spare life to use, I deselect "Select all" and checkmark just one life. But the moment I did that, the "accept" button GRAYED OUT for one second, rendering it unclickable. This forces you to quickly click again which in turn makes you accept ALL of your spare lives. You get your 5 spare lives but everything else just disappears. 

Look, if King doesn't like the fact that people get so many free lives then get rid of this system that YOU created. Don't be a dick about it. It's sleazy and and incredibly petty that you would try to pull off things like this. And don't even try to deny it. It's so obvious what you are trying to do. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Which button did you accidentally press exactly?

• JayD
    edited June 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

It happened again. The last time I fixed it by plugging in my phone and syncing it with iTunes. This time, it did nothing. 

But what's really disturbing is that I know WHY this keeps happening. Whenever I want to pick just one spare life to use, I deselect "Select all" and checkmark just one life. But the moment I did that, the "accept" button GRAYED OUT for one second, rendering it unclickable. This forces you to quickly click again which in turn makes you accept ALL of your spare lives. You get your 5 spare lives but everything else just disappears. 

Look, if King doesn't like the fact that people get so many free lives then get rid of this system that YOU created. Don't be a dick about it. It's sleazy and and incredibly petty that you would try to pull off things like this. And don't even try to deny it. It's so obvious what you are trying to do. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?