Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
how do I access the gold bars to use in the game.. They always want me to pay..Not doing that.Anyone have an answer..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
The Gold Bars appear in the top menu in the game, next to your lives etc.
If you click in here, you can buy more Gold bars. Then when you go to purchase an item, the cost will appear and if you complete the purchase, they will be removed from your tally.
Kind regards,
Johnny
I already paid for the gold bars. Have 482. Wont let me click on the main icon that shows 482 to actually use them pyramid solitaire
Thanks Johnny ! So the gold bars that you collect when you win I have 600.. You have to pay for them.. So really you didn't win anything.. Thanks again.
Hello,The Gold Bars appear in the top menu in the game, next to your lives etc.If you click in here, you can buy more Gold bars. Then when you go to purchase an item, the cost will appear and if you complete the purchase, they will be removed from your tally.Kind regards,Johnny
How do I access them ? Then can I use them for buying ...thanks.
Thanks for posting.
Could you let me know if you're asking how to use them, as in how to access them in the game or, what their purpose is in the game.
Thanks,