Playing pyramid solitaire.. Wondering about gold bars.. I am on level 600 ..I have 301 gold bars

Options
RENjay6
RENjay6 Posts: 4 Newbie

how do I access the gold bars to use in the game.. They always want me to pay..Not doing that.Anyone have an answer..

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

The Gold Bars appear in the top menu in the game, next to your lives etc.

If you click in here, you can buy more Gold bars. Then when you go to purchase an item, the cost will appear and if you complete the purchase, they will be removed from your tally.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Options

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

Could you let me know if you're asking how to use them, as in how to access them in the game or, what their purpose is in the game.

Thanks,

Johnny

• RENjay6
    Options

How do I access them ? Then can I use them for buying ...thanks.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

If you click in here, you can buy more Gold bars. Then when you go to purchase an item, the cost will appear and if you complete the purchase, they will be removed from your tally.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• RENjay6
    Options

Hello,

Kind regards,

Johnny

So you still pay for them ieven if you earned them ..or you don't get charged.. Thank you..
  • RENjay6
    Options

Thanks Johnny ! So the gold bars that you collect when you win I have 600.. You have to pay for them.. So really you didn't win anything.. Thanks again.

• Barbara_Anderson_3
    Options

I already paid for the gold bars. Have 482. Wont let me click on the main icon that shows 482 to actually use them pyramid solitaire

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?