Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
mouse pops up and says find key before it flies away. Ok....does anyone know where to look?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi T A Hoffmann,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Did you manage to get the keys back or do they keep flying away? Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi T A Hoffmann,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Did you manage to get the keys back or do they keep flying away? Please let me know how you´re getting on.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
I've not even seen the key. On one screen it said find the key before it flies away. I played the next round, didn't get a key..went back out to the main area and the chest was gone. I have a new chest saying the key will be here soon. Accidentally marked this solved...lol. It's not yet