My levels bugged

Options
Usia_Usi
Usia_Usi Posts: 6 Level 2

Recently I thought I lose my levels, i mixed levels of my two different games and I thought I was around level 1000 when I was actually at level 324. A gamemaster unlocked all my levels because he thought I was at max level and lost my progress. Now I have all levels unlocked, but I should be at level 324. It is possible to revert this change? I don't want all levels unlocked and I want to be at my level (level 324). I want to continue progressing as it should be. Can you revert back the changes done to my account please? Thank you.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Usia- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have checked your account and it looks like this has now been done :-) 

Let me know if you need a hand with anything else. 

Thanks! 

• Usia_Usi
    Usia_Usi Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Usia- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have checked your account and it looks like this has now been done :-) 

Let me know if you need a hand with anything else. 

Thanks! 

I have 2 accounts, one is linked to my facebook and other one is the one I just registered with email, not linked to any other facebook accounts etc. That is my real account and that was the account I was on level 324, but now all levels are opened. Thank you for helping me with my facebook account but i need to turn back to level 324 on my other account, the one I registered with sblsahin@gmail.com. On that account I still have all the level unlocked :( I just want to return back to level 324 on that account. If I need to prove I really am the owner of that account, I can provide any required information.Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?