Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
The sound is not working in this game why? All my fiends have sound while playing this game and I have never had any sound? I would like to know how to fix this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Luciana, there is nothing you can do to fix this issue at the moment. Some said log out then back into Facebook and restart your browser and that might help, but otherwise you could use a different browser like firefox until its fixed.
Please see this link for updates
https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/no-sound-during-game-play#entry_162257
The sound is not working in this game why? I would like to know how to fix this problem?
Hi debbie,
I am so sorry for the delay in a response to you.
Are you still needing help? If so, please come back and let me know