Boosters disappeared two days ago and their response is they do not understand the question.

Options
Mark_Brown-3
Mark_Brown-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

So King.com crashing is the only way I see everyone losing their boosters, but they say do not store them as they are free. They are a waste of air. Find another game to play.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,524 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

HI Mark, that's not quite correct. They cannot replace them as they cannot track them if they are earned boosters rather than bought. The reason being is because they are saved on your device so that you can access them while you are offline. If you had them on your game, you would need to be connected at all times like you do on Facebook games. Because they are saved on your device if you use them while offline there is no record other than on your actual device :)

• Mark_Brown-3
    Mark_Brown-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am always connected to facebook. I was playing the game until 1:00am. I closed the game off from the main menu and had all my boosters. I went to play the game in the afternoon and boosters were reset to 0 but I was still at the same level. I see other people had the same problem as me of losing their boosters. Your answer did not solve my problem and not surprised by the lack of customer service provided by taking so many days to get back to me. The game was removed from my PC and I will never play the game again.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,524 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Sorry Mark. The Superstars team are all volunteers that give up our time to help King out. Its the weekend, so nobody from the team is around weekends anyway and they all have other duties within King that are not on this site to attend to as well. Which is why we try to pick up the slack. As much as we try, sometimes questions do take a little longer to answer. We have families and real life stuff to do too. There is always a contact email from within the app that would take you to email support. 

I realise losing boosters is annoying, but at the same time they are free. And that is from a players point of view. Paid ones are always replaced.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?