By the way, it's funny how the "more cards joker" never works

Options
Jello_d'Evian
Jello_d'Evian Posts: 26 Level 2

that's strange, hey ?

the cards (we have payed for) are, 90 percents of the time, worth nothing !

it's rigged or what ? yeah, i already know the answer

your greed will get you lost

you can count on me to make it visible on the store and the web, by all the poor players you're, in a very ugly manner, making money from

the cash cow i've been is leaving the farm, enough is enough

thinking i used to really like your interesting, beautifully crafted, fun games,

i'm very angry

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jello,

I understand your frustration but I recommend you to stay polite and respectful in your comments. We foster a friendly community here and although criticism is welcomed, it needs to be done in a respectful way.

That said, we would never do something like what you mention in an intentional way. We listen to our players and we take their feedback into account. Acting like this just does not represent our values and approach towards our community. If you have issues like these happening, please let us know. I've personally been playing Pyramid as a player quite a lot and did not run into this issue once. I'm not saying I think you're incorrect, I'm saying that if you have this issue we need you to report it to us so that we can look into it (so far yours is the first report of jokers not working well).

Again, we understand the frustration and apologise for any issues.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?