Pyramid solitaire

Options
mootnell
mootnell Posts: 6 Level 2

I Did a factory restore to my iPad which was successful at keeping my game level (followed Kings instructions) this also included reauthorising the game. However, I’ve lost all my bonuses and I had over 40 in reveals and similar on the others. The bonuses are the only way to move forward in some of these games.

Does anyone know how get the bonuses back please? I’m on level 753.

Best Answer

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi mootnell!

I'm afraid that boosters and lives are locally stored (this is done so that playing offline is a possibility for our players). The moment you restore your iPad, your boosters vanished (it's not the case for gold bars and level though, as I'm sure you already realised).

I've compensated you as a gesture of goodwill but be mindful that this is, as of now, the normal behaviour of our games.

Have a great day and thanks for coming and reporting your issue!

Cheers,

Xarly

• mootnell
    Options

Hi mootnell!

I'm afraid that boosters and lives are locally stored (this is done so that playing offline is a possibility for our players). The moment you restore your iPad, your boosters vanished (it's not the case for gold bars and level though, as I'm sure you already realised).

I've compensated you as a gesture of goodwill but be mindful that this is, as of now, the normal behaviour of our games.

Have a great day and thanks for coming and reporting your issue!

Cheers,

Xarly

Thank you. I’m a bit confused what does ‘compensate’ involve. Nothing has changed on my game.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Mootnell, as I am not sure what Xarly has given you, I have let him know you have commented so he can get back to you :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mootnell,

Sorry for not being more specific. 20 gold bars were sent your way yesterday ;-). They should be in your account by now.

Cheers!

Xarly

• mootnell
    Options

Hi Mootnell,

Sorry for not being more specific. 20 gold bars were sent your way yesterday ;-). They should be in your account by now.

Cheers!

Xarly

Thanks so much very much appreciated. I love this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?