Pyramid solitaire

Options
D_McQuillar
D_McQuillar Posts: 1 Newbie

So I think I've seen this as a reoccurring problem. But my phone caught a virus and after factory resetting my phone I lost all of my boosters. I had over 50 revels 1add 7, 3 septures and 2 or 3 extra jokers. Is there no way to get those back? This really sucks that those don't save with the game progress.

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi D McQuillar,

This is indeed the way it works. It happens this way so that our players can enjoy our games while also being offline. That's why boosters are stored locally and not in our servers. That said, I'll send you now a private message to get your player ID and credit you a small compensation as a gesture of good will.

Make sure you check the top right corner of the screen for an envelope! (Tilt the phone if you are accessing the site from there)

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi D McQuillar,

This is indeed the way it works. It happens this way so that our players can enjoy our games while also being offline. That's why boosters are stored locally and not in our servers. That said, I'll send you now a private message to get your player ID and credit you a small compensation as a gesture of good will.

Make sure you check the top right corner of the screen for an envelope! (Tilt the phone if you are accessing the site from there)

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?