Options

1.- atascado nivel 1015

2.- mis dispositivos no sincronizan. cada uno esta en un nivel

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Yolanda,

Regarding your first point, I'm afraid you just have to keep playing and trying your best. With good luck, I'm sure you'll manage to get through this level eventually.

In regards of the devices not synchronizing, that tends to be because you accidentally have two accounts. All you need to do is deinstall the game on the device where you have the account you don't want to keep and then reinstall. When asked if you have an account afterwards, just log in with your other credentials and that should fix it. If not just let me know and we can take a deeper look at it.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Yolanda_Toquero
    Options

He instalado y desinstalado varias veces, tanto en facebook como en king y pc y móvil no se sincronizan. Nivel en pc 1017; nivel en móvil 1015

• Yolanda_Toquero
    Options

Quiero decir en King y facebook

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Yolanda,

I insist we cannot help you here unless it's in English. If you need help in your language, you can always reach out here: https://care.king.com/en/contact

Cheers,

Xarly

• Yolanda_Toquero
    Options

"Con respecto a los dispositivos que no se sincronizan, eso tiende a ser porque accidentalmente tienes dos cuentas. Todo lo que necesita hacer es desinstalar el juego en el dispositivo donde tiene la cuenta que no desea conservar y luego reinstalar. Cuando se le pregunte si tiene una cuenta después, simplemente inicie sesión con sus otras credenciales y eso debería solucionarlo. Si no solo házmelo saber y podemos echarle un vistazo más profundo."

????????????????No entiendo su respuesta anterior!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?