Videos gor free boosters do not work

John_Sanders
John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3

Still none of the videos for free boosters play can this be sorted or stop giving video offer as it is really annoying 

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reports! We have sent it to the studio and they will be looking into it now. We are fans of transparency here so I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please understand that the studios are busy releasing new content and making sure the performance is on point to the millions of players we have out there so something like this might take a way.

Regardless: keep reporting, and keep giving us feedback.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi John, your message is the first post that I am seeing here saying that the videos aren't working.  I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports it in the next few days.

• Audrey_Smith
    Audrey_Smith Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi John, your message is the first post that I am seeing here saying that the videos aren't working.  I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports it in the next few days.

I also reported this same problem to Elsa a couple of weeks ago.
  • Janejones
    Janejones Posts: 1 Newbie
    Not working for me either on my Huawei phone (android). Have restarted the phone, have reinstalled the app, still not working. On another phone with android it is working though..
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reports! We have sent it to the studio and they will be looking into it now. We are fans of transparency here so I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please understand that the studios are busy releasing new content and making sure the performance is on point to the millions of players we have out there so something like this might take a way.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Ernido
    Ernido Posts: 2 Newbie
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Ernido
    Ernido Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ernido said:
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Cheers,
    Xarly

it happened also to me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?